It's easy to get started.
Get more information about how we work with advisors by calling us at 866.338.0097, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a client in mind and you'd like to discuss our services with them, click here for our Information Request form. Answer a few questions, and we'll prepare everything you need to bring professional fiduciary services to your client - right from the start. It's simple and convenient.
To get started with our services, you or your client will need to follow four simple steps described here.
- Tell Us About Your Client's Plan
- The first step is to complete the one-page Information Request so that we can begin to tailor our recommendations. As an alternative, please feel free to call or e-mail us, and we will gather the information from you that way.
- Choose The Level of Support: 3(21) Fiduciary Advice or 3(38) Investment Discretion
- Tell us which approach is the best fit for your plan when you complete the Plan Profile, and contact us if you need help with the decision.
- Return the Plan Profile Form : When we receive this. we will create signature-ready agreements for your client's review and execution.
- Implement The New Investment Lineup
- If your client has hired us as 3(21) fiduciary advisor, we will provide you and them with a recommended investment menu, and they will need to sign off on the paperwork we prepare.
If they have engaged us as an ERISA 3(38) investment manager, you have given us the authority to make the investment changes directly with the retirement plan provider. However. we will always keep you and your client in the loop regarding this initial plan menu and any future changes.