It's easy to get started.
- Tell Us About Your Plan
- The first step is to complete the one-page Information Request form so that we can begin to tailor our recommendations. As an alternative, please feel free to call or e-mail us, and we will gather the information from you that way.
- Choose Your Level of Support: 3(21) Fiduciary Advice or 3(38) Investment Discretion
- Tell us which approach is the best fit for your plan when you complete the Plan Profile, and contact us if you need help with the decision.
- Sign the Plan Profile
- When we receive this, we will create signature-ready agreements for your review and execution.
- Implement The New Investment Lineup
- If you have hired us as 3(21) fiduciary advisor. we will provide you with a recommended investment menu, and you will need to sign off on the paperwork we prepare.
- If you have engaged us as an ERISA 3(38) investment manager, you have given us the authority to make the investment changes directly with your retirement plan provider. However s we will always keep you and your advisor in the loop regarding this initial plan menu and any future changes.
Please read our investment advisory agreement and disclosure documents for important details before engaging us for the fiduciary services described here.