Juggling a disjointed group of fiduciary services from different providers can be complicated for you, and accepting cookie-cutter investment menus and limited communication isn't good enough for your clients.
Fidelis Fiduciary Management is the alternative. Working with us, you have a single fiduciary relationship that can be utilized:
- for all of your clients,
- with all 401(k) providers, and
- with virtually all investment platforms, including open architecture.
Partnering with Fidelis means you can be confident that your client's investment menu is customized to their unique needs; that you can contact us when you have questions; and that your clients receive the benefit of ERISA investment fiduciary support.
As an independent provider of investment fiduciary management services, Fidelis Fiduciary Management is not limited by an agreement with any recordkeeper or other service provider. So even when the plan's service provider changes, you and Fidelis stay with them.
No more cookie-cutter investment menus. Instead, your clients get a customized, fresh lineup created just for them, based upon their unique needs.
- Investment fiduciary status as an ERISA 3(21) investment advisor or ERISA 3(38) investment manager, in writing.
- Selection or recommendation of your plan's investment menu, based upon the plan's specific needs.
- Annual investment fiduciary review with an Accredited Investment Fiduciary ® to provide accountability and documentation.
- Secure online audit file, "Fiduciary File Cabinet™"
- Access via phone or email; you can reach our investment fiduciary consultants when you need to discuss questions or concerns.
- Support for the Investment Policy Statement, which guides investment decisions.
- Quarterly reporting of investment results, and replacement of investments as appropriate.
- Clear, simple Executive Summary explaining our investment fiduciary analysis and actions.
- Direct investment change implementation with the plan's recordkeeper.
- Mapping of existing plan assets from the current investments to corresponding asset classes in the new plan menu.