No cookie-cutter investment menus. Instead, you receive a customized, fresh investment lineup created just for your plan, based upon your unique needs.
When you hire us as an ERISA 3(21) advisor we create a recommended investment lineup for your plan or narrow the selections to a short list of approved investments, whichever you prefer.
If instead you elect our ERISA 3(38) investment manager service, you delegate complete discretion to Fidelis to create and maintain investment menu. Either way we're helping you create an appropriate menu that addresses ERISA requirements. And we stand behind your plan's menu as a plan fiduciary so you can simplify your life and focus on running your business.
As an independent provider of investment fiduciary management services, Fidelis Fiduciary Management is not tied to any recordkeeper or other service provider. So, even when your service provider changes, Fidelis will stay with you to smooth the transition.
- Investment fiduciary status as an ERISA 3(21) investment advisor or ERISA 3(38) investment manager, in writing
- Selection or recommendation of your plan's investment menu, based upon the plan's specific needs.
- Annual investment fiduciary review with an Accredited Investment Fiduciary ® to provide accountability and documentation.
- Secure online audit file, "Fiduciary File Cabinet™"
- Access via phone or email; you can reach our investment fiduciary consultants when you need to discuss questions or concerns.
- Support for the Investment Policy Statement, which guides investment decisions.
- Quarterly reporting of investment results, and replacement of investments as appropriate.
- Clear, simple Executive Summary explaining our analysis and actions.
- Direct investment change implementation with the plan's recordkeeper.
- Mapping of existing plan assets from the current investments to corresponding asset classes in the new plan menu.
When you partner with Fidelis Fiduciary Management, you can be confident that your plan's investment menu is customized for your individual situation; that you can contact us when you have concerns; and that you are receiving the benefit of ERISA investment fiduciary support.